Wednesday, October 3, 2012

EUDC 2012, Exist in Young Age by Developing Critical Thinking



It’s an honor to become one of the committee of Edsa Undip Debating Competition (EUDC) 2012, one of big events held by Academic Department of English Department Students Association (EDSA) Diponegoro University. In this tiring yet so amazing event, I became a public relations director. My job was making sure that people can get information about this event and also finding some media partners for this event.

Actually, EUDC was held on the same days with Basic Journalism Training held by LPM Manunggal where I became the moderator on the half of the second day, which is on Saturday-Sunday, September 29-30. It’s soooo hard to choose only one of those events to be attended. And absolutely I decide not to choose any of them. You know, I was not a good choser LOL.

As the consequence, I spend the first day at EUDC, but on the second day, I went to the training before I went to EUDC. It’s totally tiring yet sooo amazing days ever! I also became the chairman on EUDC so I could know how today high school debaters are. They’re very critical and confidence to speak their thought. I even never found them afraid to pronounce wrong utterance and speak ungrammatically. So proud of them! Good job, guys! Hope this marvelous event can be held every year so other people can feel the atmosphere of EUDC.


Note: all photos in this article are owned by EDSA Undip

No comments:

Post a Comment